Plymouth, IN Civil Law Attorney
Tom A. Black – Attorney At Law
Tom A. Black is a skilled and knowledgeable attorney who focuses on civil and criminal law in Plymouth, IN and the surrounding areas. We will explain your legal options at every step of the legal process and fight to make sure you get treated fairly and with respect. Whether you are dealing with divorce, need defense in a criminal proceeding or planning for the future of your family, we will provide caring assistance in your time of need.
Our areas of practice include:
- OWI / DUI / traffic violations
- Juvenile defense
- Divorce / family Law
- Personal injury
- Civil litigation
- Adoptions / guardianships
- Estate planning / probate
- Real estate matters
We are a proud member of the Indiana State Bar Association.
About Tom A. Black:
- Born Kokomo, Indiana, May 30, 1954
- Admitted to bar in 1979, Indiana
- Admitted to practice before U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- Preparatory education,
- Indiana University (B.S., cum laude, 1976)
- Legal education,
- Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis (J.D., cum laude, 1979)
- Public Defender, Marshall Superior Court No. 1, 1993
- Member Marshall County, Indiana State and American Bar Associations
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association.
Contact Tom A. Black – Attorney At Law today at 574-936-5848 for consultations.
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm